Hola! We’re glad you
stopped by to say hello

In order to better help you, please send us a message with your questions so we can provide you all the information you need.

    We appreciate your interest in Talbot Real Estate and look forward to hearing from you!

    We can help to sell your property

    To help you to sell your house, condominium or lot, you need to have the following ready for us to review and copy:

    • Copy of your title/deed (“escritura”).
    • Copy of your Mexican immigration status form (tourist card, temporary resident or permanent resident).
    • Copies of your utility bills, such as telephone, water and electricity (note: the utility bills must be in the name of the person who appears as beneficiary on the title/deed).
    • Copy of title/deed holder identification (passport or voter registration card).
    • Copy of the last property tax (“predial”) payment.
    • Copy of the last bank trust payment.
    • 6-12 months exclusive marketing agreement with us.